Her real name is Alex Hirschi and she was born in Australia, studied Journalism at university and then moved to Dubai to become a newsreader.
But soon after that she turned her attention to YouTube and her love of cars which she’d had since a very young age.
Today she’s estimated to be worth around £15million and is lucky enough to drive some of the rarest and most expensive cars on the planet.
Of course, with such wealth and a passion for motors, Alex has quite a collection of cars herself.
We’ve put them together for your enjoyment below.
Most read in Motors
The Rolls-Royce Wraith is hand-built in England[/caption]
The most expensive car Alex has is a Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Badge which combines luxury and performance.
It has a 6.6-litre V12 engine with 624hp and can sprint from 0-62mph in just 4.4 seconds despite its huge size and weight.
The Black Badge Wraith costs around £300,000 to buy.
McLaren is world famous for building some of the best supercars to drive[/caption]
McLaren’s incredible 720S is one of the most capable supercars in the world.
It has 710hp turbocharged V8 that allows it to get from standstill to 60mph in just 2.9 seconds.
It isn’t cheap – you’ll need around £220,000 to have one on your driveway.
Win a VW Transporter from just 89p
We have teamed up with 7days Performance to offer you a special discounted chance to win the amazing car this week.
Using the code SUN10, you will get 10p off the normal price of 99p.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
The custom paint job on Alex’s Lambo took weeks to finish[/caption]
The Lamborghini Huracan is a common sight in Dubai, but Alex’s stands out from the rest with this custom paint job.
Hers is the LP610-4 which means its huge 5.2-litre V10 engine sends 610hp to all four wheels.
She affectionately called it ‘Lucy’ but sold it to buy the Rolls-Royce Wraith above.
Check out what these celebs drive…
- From a Bentley to a Range Rover – The Queen’s had it all
- Cristiano Ronaldo has spent over £17m on his cars
- Cardi B can’t drive – but still owns a fleet of supercars
- Zlatan Ibrahimovich’s collection will turn heads
- Take a look at Rhianna’s dream garage
- Kylie Jenner owns a one-of-a-kind Rolls Royce
- Harry Kane is the proud owner of a very British collection
- No expense has been spared by Beyonce and Jay-Z
- Gordon Ramsay’s collection includes a fleet of Ferraris
- From a Mini Cooper to a Ferrari – Tyson Fury has had the lot
- Katie Price’s incredible collection of pink motors
- Brooklyn Beckham’s epic collection includes a £500k Jaguar
- A fur-covered Lambo could only be owned by Kim Kardashian
- Scott Disick owns a flash custom-made McLaren
- David Beckham owns several prestigious motors
- Boris Johnson’s car collection is full of surprises
The BMW i8 is a hybrid but its looks and performance don’t give it away[/caption]
And before her Lamborghini, Alex was often seen driving her BMW i8.
It’s actually a hybrid, but you wouldn’t know to look at its supercar exterior.
The BMW i8 has 369hp and is no slouch – it’ll crack the sprint to 62mph in just 4.4 seconds.